I would like to thank Amanda from Overseas Adventures nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks, Amanda! If you’re not familiar with the award, the rules are here. Part of accepting this award is to give the award to 15 excellent bloggers, or I recently followed. Others might think that they don’t need this award at all, but for me it’s quite an achievement for me; and to pass this award, I have been looking again in my WordPress the list of those blogs I was following, (some from my email) and I hope I am doing it right. (No idea, how to do it exactly.)
The Versatile Blogger Award Goes To The Following:
13. Ankita’s Diary
15. Love 2 Type
I will also be posting 7 things about myself to the person who nominated me (Giving me the award).
1. I am a married Filipina, living here in Czech Republic.
2. I’m pursuing to study Czech language in order to communicate with locals, and my in-laws. I also wanted to study more, and as much as possible faster, because it’s I really needed to be more independent in this country.
3. I always wanted to have friends, but I am usually being misunderstood before I get one; which is funny.
4. I am unemployed, and one thing that is making my day busy is writing.
5. I love to travel, and explore new surrounding, and environment.
6. I am actually very soft type of woman, who can actually cry while watching lonely, and sad scene in a movie.
7. I am expecting to be pregnant, hopefully before end of the year; right now, trying to be a better person, and best wife for my husband.
Once again, I would like to say thank you to Amanda! I really do appreciate this award, and I also wanted to thank you for stopping by all the time to my page to read. Thank you again.
To other readers, thank you so much!